Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again and the aim is to create the next generation bank, in the cloud. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want to join us and build the new Nordnet, remotely?
At Nordnet we want to democratize savings and investments by giving our customers access to the best tools and information whether you are a professional investor or a small saver. With modern technologies and speed of delivery we are building the next generation web platform with our main focus on trading and market information.
We are now building a new remote team of software engineers. A team consisting of developers skilled in all fields of software engineering from backend to frontend. This is going to be Nordnets first cross functional remote team.
This is part of the role
Nordnet is a company with tech as the primary focus. In our agile and autonomous teams, you will be working with engaged colleagues that love to share their knowledge. As a developer at Nordnet you will have the possibility to make an impact and create value to our customers with continuous releases several times a day.
This is you
To succeed in this role, we believe that you take great pride in your work, are curious and continuously want to learn and grow. Collaboration and discussing ideas and concepts with your colleagues is something you enjoy and believe is important in order to build great products. We are looking for true team players within Sweden that likes to share knowledge with their colleagues. You love to automate things, especially when it comes to testing.
As a Backend Software Engineer, you:
- Have experience of modern Java (11+) and Spring Boot
- Have an interest in cloud development
- Have an interest in infrastructure as code and DevOps
- Design, develop, deploy and run Java services following good design and development practices.
As a Frontend Software engineer, you:
- Have experience of modern frontend technologies, preferably ReactJS, NodeJS
- Find the user experience important and appreciate working closely together with product design
- Interested to work in a modern React tech stack including TypeScript and NextJS
- Are proud of the friendly and humble environment
- Believe that the best code is written together and therefore appreciate pair programming
- Continuously improving to ensure quality, making the code better with every release
- Commit to our goals as a team, sharing the responsibility, success and failure
What we offer
- Full Stack agile team which owns and maintains their own product
- Your expertise and contribution will be appreciated from day one
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer
- Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on delivery, product development and technology. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. We are embracing the agile way of working.
We are over 800 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
We are continuously interviewing candidates, please send in your application today.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Recruitment Manager Heidi Ershult, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conducts credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.