Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again and the aim is to create the next generation bank, in the cloud. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want to join us and build the new Nordnet
We are seeking a highly motivated systems manager to join our growing team.
As the System Manager for our AML system, InstantWatch. You will be responsible for the overall management, defining and prioritizing the features and requirements for our AML platform, ensuring that it meets the needs and aligns with our goals. You will be the link between the Tech organization and AML operations to deliver high-quality products and drive the success of the AML platform.
This is part of the role:
- Leading a highly prioritized project to bring our system into a SaaS environment
- Developing and maintaining a clear product roadmap that aligns with business goals, the project timeline and regulatory requirements
- Gathering and analyzing stakeholder feedback to identify opportunities for product improvement
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g. engineering, operations, IT) and our vendor to ensure that products are developed and launched efficiently
- Ensuring that systems are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing the relationship with our vendor to ensure that all parties are aligned and working towards common goals
To succeed in the role, we see that you have experience of
- Experience in AML or a related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to work independently
- Previous experience from system- or product management
If you are a highly motivated and skilled individual with a passion for system management and development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Nordnet. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Head of Change & System Management
073 390 7773