Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives, and futures, of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Are you driven by designing the products of the future and simplifying a slow-moving industry in a fast-moving fintech company?
Then Nordnet is the place for you! We are looking for talented Digital Product Designer who want to create world-class user experiences and redefine the financial industry.
As a Digital Product Designer
You'll be a part of our Award winning Design team which you will closely collaborate with during our journey of creating Nordnet Design System and one unified design experience. We see you as a key contributor in delivering high quality human-centered solutions your primary focus will be on delivering great variety of delightful designs for Nordnet CMS pages.
On daily basis you’ll be working with cross-functional teams and different stakeholders (bringing together design, agile, engineering, business, data analytics, product and domain owners, etc.) hand in hand when delivering designs. You will also tackle all aspects of the design and business building process, often through leading interactive workshops and design sprints to foster innovation, collaboration, and alignment between Product design & Marketing teams.
This is part of the role
• Maintaining a close collaboration with the Marketing team and copywriters to work together on content personalisation.
• Leveraging all your design capabilities to prototype and iterate on UX/UI design including sketching, information architecture, wireframes and user flows.
• Supporting and when necessary conducting usability testing sessions, synthesising findings and iteratively
integrating them into design solutions.
• You'll think both creatively and strategically, supporting dissecting business problems by using different design methodologies to develop innovative outcomes that communicate the product vision.
• Innovating and helping Nordnet Brand and Design System grow by creating and maintaining CMS Design component libraries.
• Maintaining a close collaboration with development teams to handle design handoff and design QA sessions.
• Creating interactive presentations and showcase your work towards business and various stakeholders.
This is you
• You are a passionate designer with a proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet end-user needs, product requirements and business objectives.
• You have a relevant industry experience designing digital experiences, websites, applications, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
• You have an eye for detail and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality and are able to create in a rapid iterative design process.
• You are familiar with tools such as Figma, FigJam, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite, Framer or other motion software, etc.
• You are familiar with the Agile software development process and tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• You have experience in building Design System and maintaining design system libraries.
• You embrace innovation and enjoy collaborating with the team to ensure Design System growth.
• You can animate complex design interactions if necessary to support communication with development team to ensure the expected design quality.
• You have excellent professional language skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
As a person you are experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative. We are looking for a problem solver with great communication skills and a positive attitude. It is important for us to work in an organized way and that you are able to self manage through your design sprints and drive design work, workshops and presentations with great time management. You are passionate and enjoy driving your own work forward and can collaborate and present your ideas to different stakeholders in the organization.
Hey, we are a bank so it is a plus if you have experience within a Fintech sector!
This is us
We are currently building a world-class customer experience and have a vision to become the number one choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey within a tight team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 800 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Learn more about Nordnet on our corporate site and in our brand movie This is Nordnet, that describes our identity.
You can also visit us on www.nordnet.se, www.nordnet.no, www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi
Questions & Application
If you have questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Alva Hellberg at email@example.com
Apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately.
Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!