Nordic Marketing Manager
Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again and the aim is to create the next generation of bank, in the cloud. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want to join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for a star to join Nordic Marketing. As the Nordic Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting and following up on the media plan together with in-house media specialists and the media agency. You will coordinate with the Head of Local Marketing regarding sales-driven messages to push and could be appointed as the project lead for a full marketing customer journey.
To thrive in this role, we believe that most of these criteria describe you:
- 3-4 years of experience in production/project leadership within media, with a good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of digital media.
- You know how to request/order and prepare creative advertising materials from the in-house agency.
- You are used to working with budgets and understand the importance of carefully following up on finances.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and/or an international organization is a plus.
This is you:
- You are a structured person who is accustomed to working with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- You are not afraid to try new things, develop, and learn along the way, and you see opportunities rather than limitations.
- You are a doer who is not afraid of 'getting your hands dirty' and engaging with internal and external stakeholders in various departments.
- You have an interest and/or experience in the area of finance and investments.
Taking this central role within Nordic Marketing requires that you are good at taking the lead and driving your own work in a structured way. Please note that this role is a maternity leave cover for one year, starting in September 2023.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchical financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
Culture is built and cared for, each day by everyone. We’re proud of ours. Having a flat organization where anyone can talk to anyone creates a warm and friendly atmosphere worth protecting. We believe in a culture where every effort counts and where everyone is being recognized. A culture embracing our core values – passion, simplicity and transparency on all levels, no matter who you are or what you do.
We are over 800 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Visit us on www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.se,
www.nordnet.no, www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi.
Please apply today– we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered. We advise you to apply before the 9th of June.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanette Eliasson, Director of Nordic Marketing via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Nordic Marketing Manager
Loading application form